If you’re one of the millions of frustrated taxpayers who owe back taxes to the IRS or state, or who are under audit or examination by the taxing authorities, we provide solutions in matters of tax relief. For years, Odoni Partners has successfully brought hundreds of individuals and businesses a permanent solution to their tax burden.
Through successful representation with Federal and State agencies, we have a proven record of significantly reducing the tax liability of individuals and businesses, often saving them tens of thousands of dollars.
We are committed to achieving the best possible results for our clients across a wide range of tax relief issues:
- IRS Personal & Business Income Tax Audits
- State Sales & Use Tax Audits
- State Income Tax Audits
- State Unemployment Compliance Audits
International tax can be defined by a single sentence – minimizing your global tax exposure by reducing your tax rate. In light of the legislative and regulatory focus on shoring up international loopholes, this, along with increased transparency and reporting requirements, can become a critical factor for inbound and outbound companies in the years ahead. In addition, revisions to Fin 48 will also present challenges to companies in how they analyze, document and report their tax positions.
Odoni Partners’ international tax consultants understand how these critical factors may impact your organization. We can work with you to provide innovative global tax-savings strategies that fully align with your overall business objectives. Our consultants also help clients with international issues ranging from tax and legal structuring for overseas expansion and/or cross-border merger and acquisitions, to personal financial international planning.
There is an ever-changing environment of tax law that can be difficult to follow unless you’re an expert in tax preparation and planning. Luckily, our team at Odoni Partners LLC is fully knowledgeable about tax and regulatory changes that can affect your business or personal tax rate. Our goal in preparing and planning your personal and business taxes is to create a strategy that maximizes efficiency to take complete advantage of available tax credits, deductions, and changes in tax law that can benefit your personal or business taxes. It is highly recommended to enlist a tax expert to guide you through the tax preparation and planning process so that you can create a tax strategy that will benefit you in the long run. General tax knowledge available online may not effectively meet the needs of high net worth individuals, who have complex domestic and international investments. General tax knowledge is also ineffective for businesses who are operating in specific industries, states, and local areas—there are many benefits that you may overlook without the guidance of an expert.
While tax preparation and planning may not be your favorite activity to undertake as a business or high net worth individual, it can unlock new capital opportunities, reduce your taxes owed, and even increase your tax return. The general tax preparation software available to the masses cannot take into account your complex individual and business situations and can often file inaccurate returns. Recent reports on tax preparation software available to the public found that they were unable to cover complex tax returns. It is preferable to take a specialized approach to filing taxes and work directly with experts who understand your personal and business situation to strategize your tax preparation and planning with a complete understanding of all the complex factors that can influence the outcome of your tax return.
Accurate tax planning can help you meet your financial goals, assess your future financial viability, and plan for long-term goals such as retirement. As a business, accurate tax planning can save you thousands of dollars in fees to correct inaccuracies and responding to government inquiries on documents submitted.
Our areas of expertise in taxes include:
- Corporate, partnerships and individuals: Whether you have corporation status, a limited partnership, or are acting as an individual in business, we have strategies prepared to help you unlock the full potential of your tax return.
- Fiduciary, estate, and gift: There is common confusion around IRS standards regarding gifts and estates, and how to report these on tax returns. We can advise you on what you do and don’t need to report on taxes, and which of these areas is subject to taxes, depending on the jurisdiction.
- Charities and Non-profits: A charity or non-profit often qualify for different tax deductions and credits than corporations, but many are unaware of the number of special deductions/credits available. As a charity or non-profit, your viability is often judged by tax returns, and you can be subject to scrutiny from the public or donors. We can advise you on how to leverage the best possible tax return and plan for the future.
- Federal, state, and local government: Depending on where your business or organization operates, tax laws can vary, as well as interact with each other in a way that can be confusing. We can also help government agencies with their needs.
- International: International tax planning and preparation is often too complex for local advisory services. We are fully equipped to advise you on international tax regulations, as well as different deadlines and regulations of which you may not be aware.
- Retirement plans: Tax planning strategies can also include saving for retirement, and even help you reduce tax liability. We can advise you on the best possible way to save for retirement while unlocking the best possible tax return.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Many advisory services are unequipped to handle the complexity of an M&A transaction and how it affects tax preparation and planning. At Odoni Partners LLC, we have experts on hand to explain the complexities and what it means for your tax preparation and planning.
- High net worth individuals: High net worth individuals (HNW) are often subject to higher tax rates, and therefore need to plan how to make their assets work for them. We can create a strategy for HNW to grow their assets while reducing tax liability.
Tax planning and preparation doesn’t have to be complicated. While there are many moving pieces, we have experts on-hand to handle every component of your tax process. Whether you are looking to learn more about how international and federal taxes interact or are looking to reduce state/local tax liability, we can create a plan for you as an individual or a business. Contact us today to learn more about how we can support you in effectively strategizing your taxes. It could be the difference between business success and failure.